We made it…
* through our 4th and 5th years teaching.
* through our 1st year in international educations and in kuwait (with lots of ups and downs).
* to the airport (…I started packing approximately 1.5 hours before we left).
* to Frankfurt (even though the plane a a few too many crying babies).
* to Heidelberg and our apartment (after 2 hours in the rain figuring out how to do so…we’re two for two with AirBnB, no phones and rain!).
Yesterday we relaxed a little at the apartment before heading down to Altstadt for some walking, food (read beer) and tourist info.
Can you find the Kuwaiti dinar?!
The weather was nothing like what the weather channel said it would be…
But we made it work 😉
We returned to the apartment, fell asleep on the couch at 5pm and woke up in bed at 7am this morning! Guess we needed to relax and rejuvenate a little!
After a short run this morning (outside, green, wet and gorgeous!) and some yummy breakfast, were headed to check out the castle!